What is GRC ?
GRC meansglass Fiber reinforced concert contains of mixture of cement and fine silica sand reinforced with glass fiber .
GRC PROPERTIES :
- Fireproof : GRC is fireproof , nonflammable and resistant to very high temperatures, which makes
- it comply with safety regulations .
- Resistant to External Conditions : resistant to erosion , external weather conditions , heat , humidity and marine conditions .
- Resistant to Chemicals : resistant to alkaline substances , chemicals and humidity .
- Soundproof and Heatproof : It is a good insulator against sound and heat .
- Solid and Shockproof : GRC is solid, shockproof and can tolerate pressures up to 400 kg. /centimeter as per lab tests .
- Light, Transportable and Easily Fixed : GRC is light and can be easily transported and fixed which expedites the work .
- Flexibility of Design : GRC can be shaped easily, which gives designers more flexibility in their designs and enables them to implement their innovative ideas .
- Variety of Colors : GRC colors are varied as it is possible to paint GRC structures in any color or add special dyes to the GRC mixture as per the desire of the client .
- Light on the Building : GRC is light on the structure and the foundation of the building .
- Addition of Materials : During the production stage insulating materials , pebbles and marble pieces can be added to the GRC.
GRC products :
- GRC Cornice
- GRC Cladding
- GRC Capital
- GRC Base
- GRC Column
- GRC Window frame
- GRC Doors frame
- GRC frame
- GRC frieze
- GRC arch
- GRC balustrade
- GRC screen .
- GRC Corbel
- GRC key stone
- GRC pergolas
- GRC Dome
- GRC Vase floor .
- GRC Decorations
- GRC Fountains
- GRC Entrances Doors
- GRC Ceiling